pop potli anarkali - sumptuous maroon & lotus lake Size Guide
You Save 50% (1,600.00)
The timeless combination of raspberry pink & beige merges with pristine lotus flowers & creates this alluring combination! A perfect a-line kurta which can be dressed up or dressed down for work or for a family gathering. The kurta is hand block printed in Barmer, Rajasthan, embellished with handmade potlis all over & dainty sleeve details. Style it with contrast hand block printed pants in soft cotton, maroon kota dupatta with tassels & pumps for styling!
- 100% cotton
- trim fabric is 100% cotton
- Fit: Regular fit
- Kurta Length:45"
- Sleeve Length: 20"
- Model is 5.6 ft wearing size small
- Shipping time is 10-12 working days
- Hand Embroidery - No
- Pockets - No
- Lining : No
- Hand wash with cold water or Dry Clean only
- Don't use Bleach or Colour Fixers. Avoid use of harsh detergents in order to extend the life of the fabric
- Natural Indigo, Red, Black tend to bleed colour for a few washes. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
Don't dry in direct sunlight. Dry in reverse.
Natural variations & slight irregularities might occur in hand block printed and hand woven fabrics. These are not considered as damage ormisprint.
- Handloom and woven fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs; do not try to remove them.
bottom & dupatta are not sold with the kurta.
shipping time is10-12 working days
model is wearing size small
Actual color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and devices
|Measurement (in inches)
|Chest (@ 1" from Armpit )
|Waist (@ 15" from shoulder)
|Hips (@23" from shoulder)
|Armhole (all around)