Inspired by the floral elegance of black, red & blue flowers all over, this a-line, hand block printed kurta in indigo is a Maati favourite, The hues of earthy indigo & madder, embellished with contrast handmade potli buttons & well-fitted sleeves with handmade buttons are elements that are unique to the silhouette. Team it with a contrast bottom & chiffon dupatta with tassels & border for styling! The kurta is block printed in cotton modal at Sanganer, Rajasthan , and stitched & hand embroidered & hand finished at our atelier in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- 100% cotton modal
- trim fabric is 100% cotton
- Fit: Regular fit
- Kurta Length:45"
- Sleeve Length: 20"
- Model is 5.6 ft wearing size small
- Shipping time is 10-12 working days
- Hand Embroidery - No
- Pockets - No
- Lining : No
- Hand wash with cold water or Dry Clean only
- Don't use Bleach or Colour Fixers. Avoid use of harsh detergents in order to extend the life of the fabric
- Natural Indigo, Red, Black tend to bleed colour for a few washes. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
Don't dry in direct sunlight. Dry in reverse.
Natural variations & slight irregularities might occur in hand block printed and hand woven fabrics. These are not considered as damage ormisprint.
- Handloom and woven fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs; do not try to remove them.
bottom & dupatta are not sold with the kurta.
shipping time is10-12 working days
model is wearing size small
Actual color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and devices
|Measurement (in inches)
|Chest (@ 1" from Armpit )
|Waist (@ 15" from shoulder)
|Hips (@23" from shoulder)
|Armhole (all around)