long anarkali - luminous bronze & multicoloured mosaic Size Guide
You Save 30% (1,140.00)
We like to call this a classic! The gorgeous anarkali is hand block printed with kalamkari technique in a mosaic pattern, handmade contrast buttons on the placket & cuff detail on the sleeves!. Style it up with maroon pants, juttis or pumps & silver earrings to elevate the look. Style it with sneakers for a chic, casual look or with heels for a formal look. Cotton is sourced from Mumbai, Maharashtra. Hand stitched with love by our karigars & hand embroidered by our women artisans at our atelier in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- 100% cotton
- trim fabric is 100% cotton
- Fit: Regular fit
Anarkali Length: 48"
- Sleeve Length: 19"
- Model is 5.6 ft wearing size small
- Shipping time : 5-6 working days
- Hand Embroidery: No
- Pockets: No
- Colour : Brown
- Hand wash with cold water or Dry Clean only
- Don't use Bleach or Colour Fixers. Avoid use of harsh detergents in order to extend the life of the fabric
- Natural Indigo, Red, Black tend to bleed colour for a few washes. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
Don't dry in direct sunlight. Dry in reverse.
Natural variations & slight irregularities might occur in hand block printed and hand woven fabrics. These are not considered as damage or misprint.
- Handloom and woven fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs; do not try to remove them.
model is wearing size small
Actual color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and devices
|Measurement (in inches)
|Chest (@ 1" from Armpit )
|Waist (@ 15" from shoulder)
|Hips (@23" from shoulder)
|Armhole (all around)