button down kurta - emerald green & rust sprinkles Size Guide
You Save 40% (1,280.00)
Made in rich hues of deep green & sprinkles of rust with vintage ajrakh print, inspired from the motifs of aaina all over , this elegant button down kurta with slit has a flattering, structured & chic fit. Embellished with handmade buttons all over, this kurta can be dressed up by pairing with our cambric cotton skirt or dress down with pants for work. The kurta is hand block printed with ajrakh technique in Ajrakhpur, Gujarat and is hand-stitched at our atelier in Mumbai by our karigars & hand-finished by our in-house women artisans.
- 100% cotton
- trim fabric is 100% cotton
- Fit: Slim fit
- Kurta Length:45"
- Sleeve Length: 18"
- Model is 5.6 ft wearing size small
- Shipping time is 10-12 working days
- Hand Embroidery - No
- Pockets - No
- Lining : No
- Hand wash with cold water or Dry Clean only
- Don't use Bleach or Colour Fixers. Avoid use of harsh detergents in order to extend the life of the fabric
- Natural Indigo, Red, Black tend to bleed colour for a few washes. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
Don't dry in direct sunlight. Dry in reverse.
Natural variations & slight irregularities might occur in hand block printed and hand woven fabrics. These are not considered as damage ormisprint.
- Handloom and woven fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs; do not try to remove them.
bottom & dupatta are not sold with the kurta.
shipping time is10-12 working days
model is wearing size small
Actual color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and devices
|Measurement (in inches)
|Chest (@ 1" from Armpit )
|Waist (@ 15" from shoulder)
|Hips (@23" from shoulder)
|Armhole (all around)