a-line kurta with gather sleeve - vintage indigo & blooming lotus Size Guide
You Save 40% (1,240.00)
An elegant silhouette in hues of kashish & indigo, hand crafted beautifully in a a-line kurta style. The contrast strikes a perfect balance between colors, adorned with contrast detail on the yoke, it's a style we vouch for. The a-line kurta is finished with delicate hand hemming throughout lending a perfected finish to the outfit. Perfect for a formal look or just a mid-week dinner date! Team it with our co-ordinated pants & pumps for styling. Hand stitched with love by our karigars & hand finished by our women artisans at our atelier in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- 100% cotton
- trim fabric is 100% cotton
- Fit: Regular fit
- Anarkali Length: 46"
- Sleeve Length: 20"
- Model is 5.6 ft wearing size small
- Shipping time : 5-6 working days
- Hand Embroidery: No
- Pockets: No
- Colour : Ivory
- Hand wash with cold water or Dry Clean only
- Don't use Bleach or Colour Fixers. Avoid use of harsh detergents in order to extend the life of the fabric
- Natural Indigo, Red, Black tend to bleed colour for a few washes. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
Don't dry in direct sunlight. Dry in reverse.
Natural variations & slight irregularities might occur in hand block printed and hand woven fabrics. These are not considered as damage or misprint.
- Handloom and woven fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs; do not try to remove them.
model is wearing size small
Actual color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources and devices
|Measurement (in inches)
|Chest (@ 1" from Armpit )
|Waist (@ 15" from shoulder)
|Hips (@23" from shoulder)
|Armhole (all around)